favorite this post $200 personal emergency loan for one month to help get my son back hom - $200 (Portage) hide this posting unhide

I allowed my son, get bribed into moving in with his father a few years ago, out of state. His father was required to let me see my son during every vacation, but I have not seen him in 4 YEARS! My ex has a very wealthy lawyer who is actually FRIENDS with the judge we have seen multiple times over this. Even though, he has CLEARLY broken the law, the judge never held him in contempt or gave me extra parenting time. The judge allowed my ex to say, my son was always busy during breaks! My son just turned 18 and after finding out, he was held from me because he was abused for years, I need to move him HOME and I'm $200short. I'm living with 2 rare medical conditions, so I'm on a very tight budget ( disability), so I can't qualify for a loan. Can also do light work to pay off.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6906887006



best of [?]