compensation: $22 to $40 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our technicians generally assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various truck and trailer equipment.
- 2 - 4 years practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- A valid drivers license is required - current CDL license with air brake certification preferred, willingness to acquire CDL if you do not have one
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Please call Rick today 877-339-1186
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers