We are seeking a talented Concrete Testing Technician to join our Construction Services team. This role offers a great opportunity to progress in your career and grow with the company. For an individual who is willing to work hard this is a rewarding opportunity to build a team.
• Minimum of 2 years
Description and Responsibilities:
• Testing of concrete and concrete making materials including sampling, testing fresh concrete, fabricating, curing, transporting and testing hardened concrete.
• Knowledge of Excel and Word Programs
• Involvement with field observation, inspection, testing and sampling of soil, aggregates, concrete, grout, placement, and other administrative duties as required.
• Coring concrete, fabrication of in lab use wood forms, basic construction with power tools
• Daily communication is required with site contractors, other technicians and project managers
• Should have a sound understanding of building construction practices
• Ability to carry out instructions without supervision
• Write daily field reports and communicate clearly and effectively
• Work out of town for extended periods 1 to 10 days
• Drive to jobsites and maintain a valid driver’s license (a passport is recommended)
Education and Certifications
• Minimum of High School Diploma
• ACI Concrete Level 1 certification
• Other Concrete testing certifications if available
Job Types: Full-time
• Lab test: 1 years (Preferred)
• Field Testing: 2 years (Preferred)
• Main Lab (Kalamazoo)
• Some Travel 20% (Domestic and International)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers