favorite this post "Single father" ? hide this posting unhide

Why can't you move back to FL? That;s where you're from and have friends and family there, right? NEVER have a joint account of any kind! My husband and I have been married 32 years and we've always had separate accounts. File for abandonment divorce and get sole custody and child support. Call 211 and get them into free mental health counseling. It sounds as if you've put them through hell. Experience is your best teacher. Man up and carry on.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6006844379


best of [?]