Up for sale is a brand new NS Bikes Eccentric Aluminum 27.5 plus custom mountain bike in size small. This is one awesome looking high-end build with every part hand-picked. Some highlights include Shimano XT M-8000 11-speed clutch rear derailleur, Easton EC70 carbon bars, EC70 carbon post and Sun Ringle Mulefut plus size boost wheels. Also, the frame is ready for an internal dropper post.
The frame, fork and every single part and component are brand new with zero miles. All manuals, brochures, papers, cards, etc. included. This awesome ride will function perfectly and is ready to hit the races or trails with gears and brakes professionally tuned and adjusted at THE BIKE SHOP in downtown East Lansing.
This Eccentric was built by enthusiasts and we’d be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to call or text anytime to (five one seven) 974-2425. Also, we would be glad to swap out any parts or components to fine tune the build to suit your particular needs, such as swapping out a different length stem, different tires, etc., just ask.
If local, set up an appointment to see the bike. You will not be disappointed.
• Frame: NS Bike Eccentric Aluminum Boost 27.5 w/12 x 148 Thru-Axle
• Fork: Manitou Markhor Boost 120mm Tapered w/15mm x 110 Thru Axle
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M-8000 Clutch 11-Speed
• Shifter: Shimano XT M-8000 11-Speed
• Crankset: Race Face Atlas 170mm
• Chainring: Race Face Narrow Wide 32T
• Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT
• Cassette: Sunrace CSMX8 Red Spider 11-Speed 11-42T
• Headset: FSA Tapered
• Wheels: Sun Ringel Mulefut 27.5 Plus w/12x148 and 15x110 Thru Axles
• Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 x 3.0
• Seatpost: Easton EC70 Full Carbon 31.6mm
• Handlebar: Easton EC70 Full Carbon 720mm
• Grips: Easton Lock-On
• Stem: Funn Stryge 70mm
• Saddle: TEC
• Brakes: Formula C1 Hydraulic
• Rotors: 180mm F / 160mm R
Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers